Club Member Booking Rules
- Club Members may book a court up to 14 days in advance.
- When booking 14 days in advance, the courts may only be booked from 9am (when the club opens).
- Club Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name on the booking sheet.
- When unable to use a court, Club members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court may be used by others.
Visitor Booking Rules / Pay & Play
- Visitors (non-members) are welcome to book courts up to 8 days in advance.
- To make a reservation, please click here to use the Pay & Play booking system. You will need to complete this booking process with an online credit/debit card payment to confirm your reservation.
- Strict 2 metre social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Whilst the indoor tennis centre is closed due to Coronavirus, access is by a gate from the football field. Please walk from the car park to the left of the building.
- Visitor Bookings are non-refundable unless courts are closed by the club.